Friday, 21 February 2014

OUTFIT | LEOPARD COAT

Coat - French Connection | Sweater - Acne (old) | Skirt - Zara | Ankle boots - Topshop | Bag - Proenza Schouler PS11 | Necklace - Tiffany & Co. | Dotted tights - Zara

A quick outfit post and lovely greetings from windy Edinburgh! I am still busy with studying and researching so bear with me when it comes to regular updates... How many times did I already tell this on the blog. Well, anyways, I am having a tremendous time here and I am learning a lot. I can't belive that I will have classes for merely two more months only and then I'll already start on my master dissertation. Exciting! I hope you all are doing well and thank you for all your lovely comments and e-mails. Have a great weekend, you lovely lot!

9 comments:

  1. Love the coat! And nice to see you are back with the outfit posts! :)

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look! I love your coat!

    xx Riëlle

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely coat!!! i love it very very much!!
    you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me how cool these boots are (I own them too). Love your cool look, you look gorgeous.
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet still beautiful, I love the eye-catching shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elegant coat.
    really like that.
    also beautiful you are.

    ReplyDelete